Please be aware of Student loan Assistant companies that:
- Charge a monthly maintenance fee
- Pressure you into Federal Student Loan Consolidation when other options would be better suited.
- Promising to lower your interest rates. Please note that the Department of Education controls the interest rates.
- Promising to reduce collection and guarantor fees.
- Requesting personal information before you are a client.
- Companies that use a .Org on their website when they are clearly not part of the Department of Education
- Promise student loan forgiveness.
Please understand that you can do the consolidation process yourself at no cost. If a company is telling you that you cannot do this yourself, they are misleading you.
Companies such as ours just exist to help in making the process easier and simpler. To make sure that you know and can feel at peace that all areas have been covered. We charge a $399.00 fee for our document preparation services. We will assist you from start to finish, and providing you with full disclosure of the process is our foremost concern.
Please give us a call today, so we can help you. We know that you might be in a stressful situation right now, and want to listen and do what we can to help.
We do not charge up front fees! This service is also free and offered by the government websites. Feel free to click on the links above and you will be directed to the sites and be able to consolidate for FREE.
You can call us directly, or utilize the form on the left-hand side of this webpage. Thank you for taking the time to visit us.
Advantages for Federal Student loan consolidation
Disadvantages for Federal Student loan consolidation