What Default Student Loan Assistance Can Do
Simply stated, we're defaulted student loan experts.
What we do:
Our focus is to assist consumers with getting their Federal Student Loans back in good standing by facilitating the consolidation process through the U.S. Department of Education while monitoring the necessary consolidation paperwork throughout the entire duration of the program until it is completed and all loans are out of default.
What we are NOT:
- We are not affiliated with the U.S. Department of Education
- We are not Attorneys or provide legal advice
- We do not consolidate PRIVATE loans
- We do not assist with Loan Forgiveness Programs or Rehabilitation Programs
- We are not a debt consolidation company (not financial advisors/accountants)
- We have no control over interests rates; interests rates for consolidation is a FIXED rate of your current loans combined
- We do not assist with Student loan Forgiveness
Please understand that you can do the consolidation process yourself at no cost. If a company is telling you that you cannot do this yourself, they are misleading you.
Companies such as ours just exist to help in making the process easier and simpler. To make sure that you know and can feel at peace that all areas have been covered. We charge a reasonable fee for our services, for the time spent in help you in from start to finish, and your satisfaction and having full disclosure of the process is our foremost concern.
Please give us a call today, so we can help you. We know that you might be in a stressful situation right now, and want to listen and do what we can to help.
You can call us directly, or utilize the form on the left-hand side of this webpage. Thank you for taking the time to visit us.